Train MU, Moyes Confessing Shadowed Concerns

Melbourne – David Moyes did not deny that there is a sense of fear of failure related to his position as manager of Manchester United. But at the same time he was also sure that the work at the Red Devils right for her.

The big challenge awaits Moyes after he was appointed as the new manager of Manchester United replace Sir Alex Ferguson. Scottish man was required to continue the winning tradition of the Red Devils who have won so much success with Fergie.

Worry about that arise, Moyes does not deny it. But the taste is actually used as motivation to strive for the best results.

“There is always an element of fear that comes along when you become a manager of a club like Manchester United. It makes you continue to work, it makes you focus and keeps you focused on them,” Moyes said in The Sun.

Even so, the 50-year-old coach believes that Manchester United is the right job for him. He was hoping to meet the expectations upon him.

“All the people who receive this work will have doubts. But in my own way I tell if this is the right job for me at the right time and hopefully I can run it.”

“I do not say that everything will go smoothly, but I feel comfortable with my position,” said Moyes.

Official Fulham Purchased Entrepreneur USA

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Shahid Khan, a U.S. businessman of Pakistani origin, has completed the purchase of Premier League club Fulham from Mohamed Al Fayed who has had it for 16 years.

This purchase makes Khan a U.S. businessman who has a sixth Premier League club. 62 years old man of Pakistani descent is a successful businessman auto parts in Uncle Sam who also have American football club Jacksonville Jaguars since 2011.

“Fulham is a great club and came at the right time for me,” Khan said via the club’s official website.

“I want to clarify, I do not see myself as the owner of Fulham, but rather as representing the club guard fans.”

“My priority is to make sure the club and Craven Cottage has a bright future in the Premier League by the fans to be proud of in the past as well as future generations.”

“We will deal with the club’s financial and operational careful and attentive, and looked at the development of young players as well as community programs as an important element for the future of Fulham.”

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Women’s national team soccer Libya will most likely fail to participate in Discover Football tournament in Germany which starts on Saturday (07/20/2013).

This event will bring together women’s soccer team from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, and Germany. The German government funded the tournament is to be a meeting of Middle East women’s soccer players since 2011.

However, the Libyan Football Federation, the reason the tournament was held in the middle of the month of Ramadan, stating that the country’s women’s team can not go to Germany.

“The federation said we could not go to Germany because he was fasting. We’d love to go, but the federation banned, “said midfielder Hadhoum el-Alabed.

El-Alabed (37), which is the most senior player in the squad Libya and have studied in Liverpool, said the ban was a matter of destroying the dream of social change after the fall of Moammar Khadaffy.

“The other teams could go to Berlin, then why can not we? All players cry when we federated states can not go, “said El-Alabed

Earlier, the Libyan Football Federation has given the green light for her team compete in Germany. However, they later changed their minds.

“We are currently in Ramadan. We are not opposed to women’s soccer, “said Secretary General of the Libyan Football Federation Nasser Ahmad.

Difficulties for women Libya football team is like no end. Before prohibited competed, they also received threats from radical Islamic groups.

This threat makes El-Alabed et al had to practice in secret, always on the move, and not infrequently they have to practice under the protection of the army.

In June, the group Ansar al-Sharia, which is related to the murder of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, issued a fatwa condemning women’s soccer.

“It’s (women’s soccer) is a matter that we can not accept because it is not in accordance with Islamic law,” the group said.

“Football makes women should be open most of his body and wearing a dress that is unacceptable,” added Ansar al-Sharia.

A leading cleric Libya, Salim Jabar, even urged that country women’s soccer team was dissolved.

“This team is made up of tall beautiful women and it’s not necessary this country,” said Jabar.

“Since the first day they join the team, they’ve sold themselves and give a sense of shame to their families,” he added.

In the reign of Khadaffy, women were allowed to play football masiih although in a limited format. They only play indoors away from public sight.

This prohibition also regrettable coach Emmad El-Fadeih. He said all the players have to follow the rules by wearing gym clothes and no socks and covered shorts.

“They also wear the hijab,” said El-Fadeih.

Although Libya is almost certainly not going to go to Germany, the committee said that the place for Libya remains open.

“We’ve heard what happened. We will wait for further developments, “said a spokesman for Discover Football, Johanna Kosters.

Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

PAPHOTO4 469598 468x311 Marussia Beralih ke Mesin Ferrari Musim 2014

ANBURY (DP) – Marussia F1 Team announced it would switch to using a Ferrari engine along with the change in engine regulations in 2014. Team based in Banbury, England, this was going to wear ERS, transmission components and all supporters of the Italian manufacturer.
Since the entry into F1 with Virgin Racing name in 2010, the team operates with the smallest budget in the grid using artificial Cosworth engine. Because of the lack of clarity about the Cosworth will provide 1.6 V6 Turbo engine for next year, Marussia decides to switch to Ferrari.
With Marussia’s announcement, which means there will be two teams on the grid in 2014 (Sauber and Marussia) using Ferrari engines. While Toro Rosso Ferrari engine wear since 2007, will switch to Renault engines next season.
“We look forward to working with the Scuderia Ferrari F1 competition in the new era. We are grateful to Cosworth who have partnered with us since our debut season in 2010, “said CEO of Marussia, Andy Webb.
With the announcement of Ferrari as engine provider, Marussia will likely retain its main driver Jules Bianchi as next season. Bianchi is the rider of the young rider development program Ferrari Driver Academy.

Free kicks CR7 Break 11 Years Boy’s Arm

\

Bournemouth – you really never know when it comes up to you and the lucky one as experienced boy named Charlie Silverwood 11 years old when he watched his favorite team, Bournemouth.

Charlie along with thousands of other Bournemouth supporters present at Goldsands Stadium on Sunday (21/07/2013) evening hrs to watch his team action against Spanish giants Real Madrid.

For Charlie and other support is certainly a matter of pride that his team is caste residents could Championship duel with a team like Madrid.

Unfortunately the day did not go smoothly for Charlie when in the middle of the first round, a tight ball hurtling towards him and had no time to dodge, Charlie was trying to protect his face with his left hand.

Immediately Charlie also left hand on the wrist and a fractured right however indirectly Charlie went and sought help pertana, but continued to watch the game until the finish.

Investigate a investigate Charlie turns the ball when it is exposed to Cristiano Ronaldo free kick that floated over the bar as he was sitting right behind the goal Bournemouth in the first round.

After the match the players of Madrid and Bournemouth was told about the incident that happened to Charlie. Instantly it was also Ronaldo and his colleagues give a gift to Charlie the form containing the signature jersey all player El Real, while Bournemouth gave the ball which has also been signed by hand.

The two gifts were no doubt make Charlie happy and can momentarily forget the tragedy that happened to him.

“Finding your arm broken in this way was spectacular,” said Charlie as reported by Football Espana.

“I want to say that I prefer this way than falling from a tree as my father had ever experienced,” he continued.

“You never think it can happen. If I do not lift my left hand, and let the ball hit my face, I could be missing front teeth,” said he.

 

Howard: teammate with Kobe Not Fun

Houston – Dwight Howard expressed his frustration during his career at the LA Lakers. One is to be a team with Kobe Bryant called Howard not a pleasant thing.

27-year-old center is only just one season with the Lakers before leaving to Houston Rocketrs. In Los Angeles, Howard is expected to add strength to the Lakers actually disappointing.

Howard could not be united with his teammates and coach Mike D’Antoni. As a result, Howard was not uncommon heavily criticized.

Nicks stats in the regular season was worse with an average of 17.1 points per games – the second-worst of his career – and 12.4 rebounds per games, fourth worst in his career.

With Howard, Lakers painstakingly entered into the Western Conference playoff zone. After qualifying was, the Lakers only up to the first round after dilibas San Antonio Spurs without resistance alias 0-4.

“Is it hard to play with Kobe? Yeah, used to be very difficult,” said the former Orlando Magic player was quoted by Fox Sports.

“Me and Kobe, we debated several times. Everybody knows Kobe wants to score and there is some time we scramble to get the ball. And it happens within a team.”

“But playing with Kobe does not affect my decision to join with Houston. I just think Houston offers a better situation for me and my career.”

Rumors of a rift between Howard and Bryant even clearer. Kobe is no longer known memfollow’s former colleagues on Twitter.

Waiting for title ‘Sir’ for Murray

London – United Kingdom Public decades should be waiting until they are no longer athletes who won Wimbledon, along with the success of Andy Murray this year. The title “Sir” was now apparently waiting Murray.

Murray had won the Wimbledon men’s singles champion in 2013 after defeating Novak Djokovic at the top of the party on Sunday (07/07/2013). This is the second Grand Slam title for players born in Scotland 26 years ago, after winning the first U.S. Open in 2012.

For the United Kingdom public, Murray’s performance is also very encouraging. Because, already 77 years have passed since the last time no Briton could appear to be in a Grand Slam champion in his own country – Wimbledon.

Then bergulirlah discourse to give the title “Sir” to Murray. Sources said the Daily Mail, the British Government will submit names to the Honours Committee Murray because he has equaled the achievements of cyclists Bradley Wiggins, who was given the title “Sir” after winning the Tour de France 2012 – The first successful United Kingdom in the 100 year history of the event.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace was also quoted as saying, “I can confirm that the Queen has congratulated private to Andy Murray following her victory at Wimbledon.”

On New Year’s, Murray was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire). This is the fourth title in the title of British knighthood. Murray got carried off the gold medal thanks to the success of the London Olympics and won the U.S. Open.

While to be able to hold the title of “Sir”, a person must be awarded two degrees top caste, the GBE and KBE or DBE. This is now under consideration to be given to Murray.

Indeed, a public figure must be waiting four years before finally awarded the highest award. However, a source in the government told the Daily Mail that the rules are quite flexible.

“This is a major achievement. A first for Great Britain in 77 years. If you look at what has happened to Bradley Wiggins, quite logically be said that Andy Murray will be recommended for the title of knighthood,” said the source.

Support for the discourse it also seems to be given by Prime Minister David Cameron, who looks quite excited to witness the final match Murray from the Royal Box.

“It was fantastic, it was a brilliant performance, incredible day for Andy Murray the tennis world and also United Kingdom as well as United Kingdom in general.”

“It was incredible. At Royal Box we excited once. Was like the Olympics. Was like one of those moments where the whole country watching, and there is an athlete who has dedicated his life and a way to win, and then display a very good performance,” said Cameron .

Andy Roddick, a former world number one from the United States, joined urun comments about discourse “Sir Andy Murray” is. “Pretty sure @ andy_murray should change his twitter account to @ sirandymurray … Played well and (Murray wins) obtained with reasonable!” Praise Roddick on his Twitter account.